Thursday, August 5, 2010

Racism

One common thing that John Lee likes to repeat, is talking about "white people". To him it seems, all white people are trailer trash. Yet, when "white people" talk about Asians, using an outdated but non-offensive term, he gets upset. He criticized XJBanker for using the term Oriental at Expo:

So whenever our famiy goes anywhere and a bus of Orential tourists show up they always surround my almost three year old daughter. When we took her to delicate arch in Moab she posed for about twenty different cameras and the people just glanced at the arch. When we went to Toronto and niagara falls people kept stopping us and asking if they could take her picture with o e o them holding her. Today we went to our local air force museum and again a bus of Japanese people showed up, were looking at planes and then saw Gabby and started swarming her way. They got out their video cameras and started filming her. None of them spoke English and then two of the older ladies took her hands and led her away off to more of the group. I went with them and more people started pointing and taking her photo.

Now I know I am her dad and I think that she is cute, but have they never seen a blonde hair blue eyed white girl before. I just think that it is funny that it happens everytime. I even said when they got off the bus today that they were going to come and talk to her. Is it a cultural thing or am I missing something. I really don't mind and think it is nice that they think she is beautiful but I don't think I would stop an oriental family on my trip to film there children.


You know what John, what goes around comes around.

Not to be outdone, Jack recently posted this gem:

Tom is in Romania right now for work. He says that if someone presents you with two hookers as a sign of hospitality it's rude not to strangle one of them. Also, if you hit a gypsy with your Jimny, they are liable for any damages.
Just a few traveling tips.


So from this we conclude that Jack must think:

1)In Romania, prostitution is common.
2)It's OK to kill prostitutes.
3)Landless people have no rights.

1 comment:

  1. homeboy john is a racist, clear and simple, fucking chump.

    ReplyDelete