Friday, July 23, 2010

John Lee On: Losing Customers

This will also be an ongoing theme, as John has an entire thread dedicated to posting emails from customers he has lost. I'm not sure how big John's business is, but given he only brags about owning one old Land Rover, I'm thinking not very big. He doesn't try very hard to keep or gain customers. Maybe that's why he's an ex-lawyer?

From: Josh & Britt-Mari Holloway [mailto:holloway@mtaonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:29 AM
To: John Lee
Subject: plumbers

Gentlemen: I was browsing your site putting together an order of a few more jerry cans, some refrigerator parts, and whatever else I might find, when I came across your plumbers discussion. I always suspected you guys were an arrogant bunch based on the pictures around your site. The over-the-top, Gucci, gear-forward, "look we're filthy rich", camping shots. They seem to me frankly ridiculous but I didn't let it bother me figuring that's your "thing". Your angle on the pursuit. I'd have never guessed that every other angle, excepting your own, would be subject to scorn and public ridicule. I don't need to be downstream of these attitudes and, while I don't kid myself that I'll be missed, thought you should know that you've driven away one customer.

Josh Holloway


We've driven away one customer? I looked through our records and there's no Josh Holloway, no Joshua Holloway, no Britt Holloway, no Britt-Mari Holloway, and no Mari Holloway. We didn't lose anything. One cannot lose what he never had.

This email is also disingenuous in the extreme. This guy always thought we were arrogant assholes with bad attitudes but he was going to buy something from us anyway but this thread was the deal-breaker? I find that very hard to believe.

I also find the timing of this email interesting. I doubt this guy even knew about this thread until he learned about it on ExPo. But I guess that story wasn't compelling enough. So he fabricates some story of how he was planning to buy stuff and then he started surfing our board and found this thread. I guess he thought such a story had more impact.

2 comments:

  1. This fat fucking chump claims he is not loosing customers because they were never on the books? Please, this dump fuck doesn't get it. This chump is loosing new potential customers from his idiotic ramblings he posts. And his rig he will never bash it as me probably sticks his small cock up the exhaust pipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent about a thousand on dollars on EE. They lost me.

    ReplyDelete