Friday, July 23, 2010

Stu

Meet Stuart Ivie. He's next in line after Bill Gill on the stupid-o-meter. He's also an internet badass that spends untold amounts of time making fun of people he's never met. He's wickid quick this guy, definitely qualified to pass judgement on everybody else in the world.

Stu:

A loose axe in the truck.

Sign me up.

Mine are hard-mounted to the inside of the backdoor.


Mike Rupp:

Do you actually have the axe mounted into the factory rear door insert? The same one that is held into place by small, old, deteriorating, brittle plastic pins?

Stu:

Umm, yeah.

I guess I'll pull that when I go have my next cigarette.

3 comments:

  1. What a dumb fuck. Regging up several names on a forum.
    http://www2.expeditionexchange.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32038&postcount=3776
    ----------------
    stu454 stu454 is online now
    Stuart Ivie

    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 374
    I'm fighting the urge to register a series of usernames on expo based off of the Xtreme StreetWolf theme.

    UltraXtreme Streetwolf

    SuperHiSpeedLowDrag Streetwolf

    Infidel Operator Streetwolf

    Ninja Streetwolf
    ____________________
    Stu

    Reply With Quote

    August 8, 2010 5:49 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Stuart knows how to spell wicked.

    ReplyDelete