Thursday, July 22, 2010

JSQ On: ExPo

If you read my posts on ExPo they are nothing like the posts I write on Discoweb.
I thought ExPo might be a worthwhile place to chit chat about fourwheeling because that something I still care to talk about and it's not really the discussion focus on other boards. To that end, I contributed in the manner they seemed to want even though I knew it wouldn't be nearly as productive.
But I was a chump to think the "ExPo guidlines" were about civility or family values or playing nice or whatever other bullshit you want to call it. It's not about any of that high road attitude at all. It's merely a crutch for the weak. It's come one, come all and every loser gets their voice. The "civility argument" is merely a way for those who lack the intelligence, experience and understanding to defend the positions they take to have someone else fight their battles.
It's very chummy too. These losers are crying in secret to their pal moderators who swoop in and serendipitously right the wrongs they've been subjected to.

2 comments:

  1. "But I was a chump"
    Yes Jack, we know you are a chump. You should get along very well with blue bill gilligan. He is about as smart as gilligan. I guess that makes you his ginger or maryann.

    Oh, the scarf does you well, you should be on the cover of Cosmo, or is that The Gay Times magazine more your style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jack, you love bashing everyone over at the exchange, must be a jealously think? You're one of homeboys more vocal minions, so I have something for ya right here.

    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\....

    ReplyDelete