Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chris Snell Bashes Soldiers

In a recent posting in the Plumber's Snorkel thread, Chris Snell posted a comment that seemed to be attacking our soldiers. First he referenced this thread:

http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/showthread.php?6304-Before-and-After-photos-here

It's a pretty unassuming thread where soldiers are posting before and after pictures of their trucks. Quite often they come back from deployment with a fair amount of money, and spend some of it on their trucks. Being patriotic Americans, and soldiers, they naturally choose the iconic Jeep. But of course, Chris Snell and the other Disciples don't like Jeeps, or the way these guys have modified their Jeeps. So in effect, Chris is bashing the soldiers who protect our freedom for excercising their freedom to modify their trucks how they see fit.

No, there is no humor in this posting, because there really isn't anything funny about the situation. It seems Chris then realized he was treading on fragile ground, and deleted the post. When asked about it, he concocted a story to cover his ass:

It did. I posted all of that shit and then I realized that I was just cranky and pissed off and figured that nobody gave a shit about Jeep forums so I deleted it.


Unfortunately we don't have a copy of the original post.

3 comments:

  1. Chris Snell drives a yellow car which mean he penis is tiny. Hey it's a D90 and it's yellow. That means my dick is extra small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I served, my daughter served, you are a chump!

    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little girl, tattle tail time to the minion's.
    ___________________________
    Yesterday, 05:33 PM
    chris snell chris snell is online now
    Christopher Snell
    NW5W

    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: San Antonio, TX
    Posts: 316
    John...man, I'm sorry...I think I cost you guys another customer.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is getting interesting for the ones not involving in this pissing contest. The guys on EE are a bit of a click and poking fun at others from pictures or posts doesn't help their image or the EE's owners. While many of the people they are making fun are not EE type clients those of us who are don't necessarily agree with what they do. I for one will take my business elsewhere.

    Apparently, Corey was contacted by ih8expeditionexchange and asked to post on the blog:

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Corey
    You are absolutely right.
    If I had bought gear from a vendor and then they slammed my gear, the way I camp, or other stuff I own, I would never ever buy anything from them again.

    To sit behind a computer and cowardly insult others where they can not answer back is about as cowardly as it gets.
    They remind me of kids in grade school.
    They truly are the cream of the crop when it comes to Internet tough guy's.

    I like to see all sorts of gear and styles that people camp with.
    They even make fun of people with disabilities, how cool they must seem to their online buddies.

    They spend so much time online making fun of others that I bet they have zero time to camp.
    Camping for them is to sit in front of their commando style keyboards and rip into others.

    These are the kinds of guy's that got the crap kicked out of them in school for making fun of others.
    Now they do it safely from their computers.
    Computers have really made a new breed out of them as Internet tough guy's.

    I have spent a small fortune on new gear in the past few years, and I am glad not one bit of it went to Expedition Exchange.
    I hope others can see here when Googling them what kind of people really run the place there.

    I was contacted by ih8expeditionexchange about this blog here, it is an eye opener.

    Mr. Anonymous has a crush on Stuart and Dan.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous

    Stuart Ivie cries on facebook... Now that is funny shit. Mommy people are making fun of me can you make them stop.

    The fucking Dan Chapman loser is really interesting. Have you seen his posts lately. It's like he is asking John Lee to make the bullies stop.

    I hope these guys show up to Overland Expo next year. I may just throw down for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete